Re: [avr-gcc-list] Make file to recursivly generate code formorethan on

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Make file to recursivly generate code formorethan one target ?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:46:20 -0700

My C=64 sits in an attic accross the atlantic somewhere I'm afraid. But it
sure was fun to program assembly and pascal on that little box. Whenever I
think a particular project couldn't possibly fit in a mega128 I have to
remind myself how much functionality was crammed into an 8 KB kernel and 8KB
Basic interpreter. And how much fun people much smarter than me could
squeeze out of that system.

Memories :-)

    Sander