[avr-gcc-list] Open source or free event/action interpreter for gcc

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Open source or free event/action interpreter for gcc
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 17:48:59 +0200

Hi,

I have designed home automation system that consists out of simple nodes and
one main controller with ATMega128. I'm now looking for some possibly free
or open source solution for event/action interpreter functionality:
- I'd like to have some meta program downloaded to ATMega128
- meta program will define for each received event some coresponding action
(mostly new message sent to actuator node)
- interpreter that will walk through rules in this meta program all the time
and also communicate over rs 232 port to the outside world.

Any existing software in this direction ?

Thanks in advance,

Robert.