RE: [avr-gcc-list] Using AVR Studio with avr-gcc

From: Uccelli Danilo
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Using AVR Studio with avr-gcc
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 17:02:47 +0200

Under Windows98SE,
I use now AVRStudio 4.08 and standard distributed GCC make (20040404) to
build EXTCOFF, I load the .COF file into Atmel AVRJTAG and I debug in C
source without any trouble. (microcontroler ATmega64)

But on early AVRStudio versions I had experimented the same kind of behavior
as you.
The same kind of problems arise debugging some programms not located on
address 0 (special bootstraps).

Danilo