RE: [avr-gcc-list] Jtag ice

From: James Dabbs
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Jtag ice
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:02:21 -0400

> Was your project using the watchdog reset? That kinda makes it tough
to do
> ICE debugging when the watchdog reset's the system.

At one point, we were sure that this was the problem, but it persisted
beyond making sure the WDT was disabled.  I should note that we did get
it to work OK with the ATMega128 at one point; just never the '169.  We
were using 16MHz parts, early enough that they were delivered by hand
with unusual markings on the package.  We were also using C++.  Perhaps
there was an early problem that got straightened out after I gave up.