Re: [avr-gcc-list] Sleep mode

From: Bjarne Laursen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Sleep mode
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:28:56 +0200

At 18:11 23-08-2004, you wrote:
address@hidden wrote:
Hello, I want to stop the execution of my program with a sleep mode. Is this
correct??
set_sleep_mode(SLEEP_MODE_IDLE);
        while(1){
              while(!bit) {               sleep_mode()
                }
                bit=false;

Let's say we need the flag because the interrupt not allways should result in main code startup. Maybe we have other interrupts.
What will happen if the interrupt occurs...

 while(!bit) {  /'* here */ sleep_mode()

Would we not enter sleep mode with the bit set. If so how can this be avoided.