Re: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!

From: gouy yann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Unable to compile!
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 09:05:18 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

it seems you don't have "all" target in your makefile
i.e. you don't have a line in your makefile looking
like this "all: dependency1 dependency2 ...".

try to just type "make".

if it doesn't work, provide us a copy of your
makefile.

another problem can be, a Micro$oft make is already
installed on your computer and you're calling it
instead of the GNU make.

regards

       Yann