[avr-gcc-list] Re: [AVaRICE-user] avarice and can128

From: Brian Dean
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: [AVaRICE-user] avarice and can128
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:10:01 -0500

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 04:52:07PM -0800, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> So I guess there's still that libiberty issue on OSX and Cygwin...

At least on OSX, avarice linked fine against libiberty as installed by
gcc, so I did not run into any problems in that regard.  Was that the
expected behaviour?  I did not explicitly install libiberty from
binutils, only libbfd which was required for avarice.

-Brian
--
Brian Dean
BDMICRO - ATmega128 Based MAVRIC Controllers