[avr-gcc-list] question about ATMEL USB Development Kit.

From: temp12000
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] question about ATMEL USB Development Kit.
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 13:08:22 -0800 (PST)

Hi, There,

Recently, we bought a ATMEL development kit for
AT43USB326 from digikey. However, there is no user
manual in the CD (from the kit). The user manual in
the CD is for AT43USB325. The DK325 is totally
different from DK326. I asked ATMEL's techinical
support about this question, however, it seems no1
know why. So, my questions are:

1) Does that mean ATMEL will not support
DK326/ATUSB326?
2) Should I use DK325 to develop firmware for
AT43USB326?
3) ATUSB326 is a keyboard USB controller. Can I use it
to develop a general USB device?

The reason why we want to use AT43USB326 is because
1) We want to develop a keyboard;
2) We want it to be as cheap as possible;
3) In the future, we want to develop a general USB
device (very simple one), but we do not want to change
hardware design.

thanks, any suggestions are appreciated.

temp

=====
http://mybooks.somee.com

Lots of FREE books about programming.