Re: [avr-gcc-list] jmp boot loader

From: Yannick PODGORSKI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] jmp boot loader
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 17:24:29 +0100

I try but when I use "rjmp"  :
       -Wl, --defsym=app_start=0 in Makefile
and
       asm volatile("rjmp app_start"); in code

I try but when I use "rjmp" there is an error :

   bootldr.o(.text+0x280): In function `BootLoader':
/home/avr-boot2/bootldr.c:315: relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL no symbol
   make: *** [main.elf] Erreur 1

I try with "jmp" and there is no error but the result is the same. The program restart
to boot section and not application section.
Very strange.
Thanks for your answer.

Yannick PODGORSKI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Weißer" <address@hidden>