Re: [avr-gcc-list] jmp boot loader

From: Yannick PODGORSKI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] jmp boot loader
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:13:45 +0100

Thanks Matthias but it doesn't work for me.
I have this error at line of my rjmp app_start :
   bootldr.o(.text+0x280): In function `BootLoader':
/home/avr-boot2/bootldr.c:315: relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL no symbol
   make: *** [main.elf] Erreur 1
I can't use the rjmp and it doesn't work with the jmp.
I can't jump to an other section at all. It's very strange.
I stop all the interrupts by cli() before and nothing different.
Maybe there is a problem with interrupt vectors.
I continue.

Thanks.

Yannick PODGORSKI

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matthias Weißer" <address@hidden>