[avr-gcc-list] How to get WinAVR to work with the latest AVR Libc packag

From: Red Phase Instruments/RMD Electronics
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to get WinAVR to work with the latest AVR Libc package
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:09:44 +1100

Hi,

I have previously installed WinAVR (version 20040720) that contained AVR Libc version 1.0.4. I would now like to use the latest AVR libc version 1.2.0 as it supports the ATtiny13 device.

How do install or configure my existing gcc tools to use this new AVR Libc version? Alternatively, how do I install this new library version? I understand there are instructions available for Unix, but not very helpful for a Windows environment. Will a new WinAVR installation package be available soon with this latest AVR library?

Regards,

Dung Thai

Red Phase Instruments