Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - wh

From: Rod Moffitt
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - what am I doing wrong, tnx!
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 19:20:58 -0500 (EST)

My build script has support for the GCC and binutils patches for the new mega48/88/168 devices. It will build insight, GCC, binutils and avr-libc. Of course it is targeted towards UNIX systems (although it should work for cygwin).

All you need to do is download the script and the tar-balls (all available from my site) and then run the script.

http://rod.info/avr.html

- Rod

--