Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbi/sbi

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] cbi/sbi
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:32:55 -0600

Reza Naima wrote:

Ok, so I found out the hard way that cbi/sbi were depreciated.

The word is "deprecated".

finally came across a huge thread where people were complaining about it
dissapearing.  Given that there are a huge number of emails in that
thread, I was hoping someone could just tell me what replacement of
cbi/sbi is, or point me to some documentation that describes it.

If you continue reading in all those threads, you'll find that there is no replacement. None is needed. Be sure to turn on optimizations and use standard C language bit operator assignments.

Eric