Re: [avr-gcc-list] Initilizing complex const arrays : syntax ?

From: David Kelly
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Initilizing complex const arrays : syntax ?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:24:46 -0500

On Sep 18, 2005, at 7:58 PM, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:

...compiles and runs fine, but my scope timed it at no less than
13ms !!!!  I am running on the on-chip 1MHz RC oscillator, so that's
about 13,000 machine cycles then, ouch !

Shame on you for actually *measuring* something! You could have been dumb and happy had you not measured!

Possibly you now understand why I said earlier that I don't use printf ()? I didn't measure execution time, years ago I waded thru the source code of other embedded printf()'s. Too much stuff for my embedded tastes.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, address@hidden