Re: [avr-gcc-list] Syntax : how to specifiy a binary constant ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Syntax : how to specifiy a binary constant ?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 03:54:20 +0200

> One can use binary values in AVR GCC 3.4.3.
> In fact I had used the same in some of my projects
> and I am not able to make a guess on why you are
>  getting an error.

So the patch is already in 3.4.3 ? So I should have it then !!
GRRRR !!!! :-/
MAybe the debian package is faulty in some way (just like it appears nt
to have the "gdwarf-2" or something, option enabled !
I will try removing the package, and compiling it from source.

> Just a guess, have you typed zeros correctly in the
> original code? (by mistake o is not typed in place of
> 0???)

Yep, I made triple sure that I type ZEEEERO, BEEEEE, one one one one
zero zero zero zero, ... still no luck, ah well...

--
Vince