[avr-gcc-list] Placing const data at specific flash address.

From: Flemming Gram Christensen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Placing const data at specific flash address.
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 18:02:56 +0100

Hi list.
I have a general gcc question. (This project is on a ARM core, but I
think you can help me)

Last week there was postings about placing variables at specific
addresses in RAM.
I would like to put an array of constants on a specific place in FLASH.
I would like the linker to put code both before and after my data.

I think I need to create multiple code segments and have the linker use
them for .text sections.

Regards