Re: [avr-gcc-list] Cygwin NTFS hard links?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Cygwin NTFS hard links?
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 08:02:54 -0500

NTFS has always had support for hard links, but Windows has no tools for
using them

Use 'Junction' to create such links.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Junction.html

I use it with WinAVR to maintain different versions of the compiler.

My setup.bat files all point to C:\WinAVR, but if I need to use
a older version of the compiler for some reason, usually
so I don't have to go through the lengthy product validation process,
I set WinAVR to point to the real version I need at the moment.