Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hardware-Software Co-Simulation with the AVR in VHDL

From: Mike S.
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Hardware-Software Co-Simulation with the AVR in VHDL
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:23:55 +0000

Thanks for the reply galen!
But I need a ready to use software for AVR and VHDL Co-simulation!
At the present I don't have the time to invest in a custom simulator!!
I know an old software (I think), called QuickSim Pro (for Solaris)
that was capable of board level simulation with VHDL models. The
example was with an 8051. Does anyone know a software like this for
Linux or Windows?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Bruno