[avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-GCC-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 12

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: AVR-GCC-list Digest, Vol 12, Issue 12
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:09:26 -0700

> Is a port of a subset of the following viable for avr-gcc ?
>
> http://stlport.sourceforge.net/

Looks good to me.  If nothing else, some of the container classes
would be a real boon for writing command interpreters with the uarts
(I've already wrote my own several times).  Of course, if just
including it like the 'big' printf makes the code size blossom, that
might not be so good.

What would need done to make it an official part of the WinAvr distribution?

Steve