Re: [avr-gcc-list] (no subject)

From: Robert Nelson
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:23:50 -0600

Gary Taylor wrote:

Hi ,

How does anyone download the latest WinAVR ? … I have tried all the mirror site, but I keep getting this message … have been trying for +- 5 hours now!

>You are requesting file: /winavr/WinAVR-20060125-install.exe
?There was a problem downloading the file from superb.dl.sourceforge.net. Please try a different mirror

Best Regards

Gary Taylor

Hi Gary,

So far only this mirror has it, the rest will eventually update.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/winavr/WinAVR-20060125-install.exe?use_mirror=keihanna

Regards,

--
Rob