Re: [avr-gcc-list] IR Remote control protocol

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] IR Remote control protocol
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:15:20 -0600

Vigneshwaranj wrote:
Hai,

I am trying to do Infra red remote control. I am doing with software implementation of RC5 protocol. Is anybody already completed this. Can they help me.

Go look on the AVR Freaks website (avrfreaks.net). They have an "Academy" section with all kinds of user projects. Perhaps there is one that will meet your needs.
--
Eric Weddington