[avr-gcc-list] Where is the Startup Code source.

From: Claude Sylvain
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Where is the Startup Code source.
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:38:25 -0500

Hello all,

I currently use WinAVR.

I have to resolve a Stack Pointer initialization problem, and I want to take a look on the Startup Code of the ATMega128 (the file that generate crtm128.o), and don't find any source for it in the WinAVR directory.

Is it possible to get this source code from some place ?

Remark:
Everybody knows that it can be usefull to make a custom Startup Code for doing special initialization. So, how come the Startup Code source is not included in the WinAVR distribution ?

Claude.