RE: [avr-gcc-list] mac-avr

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] mac-avr
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:34:37 -0600

Although, right now I have more patches (bug fixes) in WinAVR. I now keep
the patches I use in the WinAVR CVS.

> There are at least two projects using the name MacAVR. Are
> you one of
> those or another?

One goes by the name of OSXAVR and can be found on SourceForge (project
name: osxavr). I highly suggest that you (Steven) join forces with that
group instead of starting yet another project.

Eric Weddington