Re: [avr-gcc-list] Atmel 2561 support

From: Gerard Marull Paretas
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Atmel 2561 support
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:56:13 +0200

Hello Peter.

I recomment you to apply the patches located at WinAVR CVS page, they're available even for gcc 4.2.0. Be sure that you apply them in the correct order since if not can appear lines mismatch. These patches worked for me under Linux and Mac when I compiled GCC 4.1.2.

http://winavr.cvs.sourceforge.net/winavr/patches/

Gerard.