Re: [avr-gcc-list] Anyone used Atmel's 802.15.4 stack (or OpenMac) ?

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Anyone used Atmel's 802.15.4 stack (or OpenMac) ?
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 18:59:54 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Weddington" <address@hidden>
To: "'Robert Rozman'" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 3:36 PM

-----Original Message-----
From:
address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden
org] On Behalf Of Robert Rozman
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 2:56 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Anyone used Atmel's 802.15.4 stack
(or OpenMac) ?

Hi,

I've purchased ICradio devices (www.ic-board.de) and would
like to try one
of open sourced stacks for PAN Wireless Network (either
Atmel's stack or
Openmac from Meshnetics). Devices consist of ATMega1281V and
AT86RF230.

Anyone done that ? I'd love to hear more information or read
about such
project...

There are two people here on the list who have worked on Atmel's stack
and/or the AT86RF230 in general: Joerg Wunsch and myself. Do you have some
specific questions?

Hi,

thanks for info. Yes, I do have more questions and would be happy to get more info.
- do you perhaps have published some more info about your work ?
- did you find any bugs ?
- any other general experiences about stack, used HW etc...
- are there any extensions being published and made to more complete wireless nodes (ADCs, switches, sensors, etc..) ? - also curious how to minimize energy consumption of nodes (I'm using atmega1281V)....

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Rob.