[avr-gcc-list] avr-g++ (4.2.2) and exceptions

From: Kövesdi György
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-g++ (4.2.2) and exceptions
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:25:08 +0200

Hi,

I use C++ for my AVR projects, and everything works well. Sometimes I would
need to throw an exception, but it seems not ready yet. The compiler creates
the necessary tables (with the option -fexceptions), but the linker script
puts the section .gcc_except_table to wrong place, and I could not find the
library libsupc++, which seems necessary for exceptions.
Does anybody know more information about it (or help me to build that missing
library)?

Thanks in advance
K. Gy.