Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-g++ (4.2.2) and exceptions

From: Kövesdi György
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-g++ (4.2.2) and exceptions
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:14:35 +0200

> As far as I understand it, there is no exceptions support in avrgcc at
> the moment.
> Failing that, if you collect
> useful information about porting the C++ libraries, then I'm sure there
> will be people interested in hearing about it.

I am willing to participate in creating libraries necessary for exception
handling, but I don't know where could I reach the information about
gcc-generated tables, and its handling. There must be other similar projects
available on the net. I need help about it.

I tried it: a catch block in my test program created a 13-byte table in the
section .gcc_except_table. I think that its size can be reasonable even for
the smallest systems. The size of the related code is less important.

Thx
K. Gy.