Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA2560 support

From: Erik Christiansen
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA2560 support
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 11:04:19 +1000

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 05:32:09PM +0200, Dale Whitfield wrote:
> > > But I'm afraid its not clear where the scripts or patches are that
> > > are referenced on that page. There are no links to them...
> >
> > There are, but I'm afraid you have to log into avrfreaks.net to be
> > able to access them.
>
> Arrggg! The time I wasted searching avrfreaks (and elsewhere) for that
> info. Its not obvious.

Such sneaky skulduggery tends to confirm one's aversion to repeating the
experience of visiting the site. Publishing the hoarded URLs here
would be a service to the community, if you have them to hand.

Mind you, links to any outstanding patches would probably be enough for
this list, I suspect.

Erik