RE: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA2560 support

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] ATMEGA2560 support
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:22:28 -0600

Hi Dale,

Sorry to throw a cog in your wheel:
Joerg Wunsch, the maintainer of the FreeBSD distro of the avr toolchain,
and I work together together to sync our patches.

Right now, I'm in the middle of doing a release of WinAVR (I have
re-roll the release again today). When I am done, I will post the latest
patches, to the latest versions, of all the tools on the WinAVR project
repository on SourceForge. I am currently releasing with GCC 4.3.0. This
means, that if you want all the latest patches for binutils 2.18, gcc
4.3.0, and the like, then please wait until these patches are posted on
WinAVR, probably in a day or two.

Eric Weddington