RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] How to handle interrupt vectors ?
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:03:48 -0600

In order to understand how to do it in C++, it would be good if you first
learned how it is done with C and with the assembly startup code. The source
code of avr-libc is freely available for you to look through to see how it is
done.

Look at the ISR() macro in <avr/interrupt.h>.
Look at the startup code in gcrt1.S. This is in assembly.