Re: [avr-gcc-list] cannot find -lgcc

From: Steve Franks
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] cannot find -lgcc
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 14:41:52 -0700

On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 9:01 AM, dlc <address@hidden> wrote:
> Well tell us then man!
>
> DLC
>
> Jan Johansson wrote:
>>
>> After a few nights of digging the net for info
>> i have resolved the chain of problems.
>>
>> thanks to all who answered my questions
>> long before i even asked.
>>
>> -j

I don't think avr-libc provides libgcc.  I'd be quite suprised if the
solution wasn't just to remove -lgcc from the link command and find
out there weren't actually any uses of the code in libgcc.a  That
would also explain why there were no previous compilation errors,
because the libgcc headers aren't there either, am I right Joerg &
Eric?

Steve