RE: More volatile musings [was: Re: [avr-gcc-list] memcpy() : problem wh

From: John Regehr
Subject: RE: More volatile musings [was: Re: [avr-gcc-list] memcpy() : problem when passing destination pointer]
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 21:48:50 -0700 (MST)

Hi Eric-

I'm willing to do some avr-gcc bug-finding but (most likely due to my own ineptitude and lack of spare time) I always run into problems building the latest and greatest. I just checked avr freaks and found a pointer to build scripts for avr-gcc-4.3.3. Would bug reports for that version be useful? If not is there a definitive script for building a fully patched avr-gcc-pre-4.4.0 on Linux? Thanks,

John Regehr