RE: More volatile musings [was: Re: [avr-gcc-list] memcpy() : problem wh

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: More volatile musings [was: Re: [avr-gcc-list] memcpy() : problem when passing destination pointer]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:00:14 -0700

Hi John,

Yes, 4.3.3 would be perfect.

4.4.0 contains the new IRA (integrated register allocator), and it has had very
little testing on real world programs.

Testing on both would be ideal, but 4.3.3 is being used now, so I would rather
find out about the volatile bugs on stuff that's being used now.

Eric