[avr-gcc-list] avr-ld on Windows crashes with -relax

From: Jim Brain
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-ld on Windows crashes with -relax
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:29:40 -0600

WinAVR 20081205 in use.

I have an app that, if I use:

   LDFLAGS += -Wl,-O9,-relax

avr-ld dies during link.  If I take off -relax, as is well.

However, I'm at a loss as to how to "whittle the Makefile down" to a solid use case. I also didn't find anything via google. I'm happy to send the entire prj (it's a small GPL app) to someone who might be willing to help me find the root cause so I can file a bug report (or just show me what I am doing wrong in the Makefile).

Jim

--
Jim Brain, Brain Innovations                                      (X)
address@hidden Dabbling in WWW, Embedded Systems, Old CBM computers, and Good Times! Home: http://www.jbrain.com