RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: C vs. assembly performance

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: C vs. assembly performance
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 08:25:40 -0700

We certainly appreciate bug reports. However, before you report them, please
make sure that they haven't been reported already. An AVR toolchain bug list is
kept here:

<http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/bugs.html>

There are already a number of missed optimization gcc bugs reported on that
list. Some have even been fixed already, though they haven't been released
through a toolchain distribution.