Re: [avr-gcc-list] Any SimulAVR or avrtest users out there?

From: John Regehr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Any SimulAVR or avrtest users out there?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:22:49 -0600 (MDT)

Avrora's main advantage is that it simulates radio chips (CC1000, CC2420, etc.) found on sensor network nodes. These would be a lot of trouble to replicate, so I doubt that Avrora's going to go away no matter how good the new simulavr gets. Avrora is also very easy to extend compared to every other simulator I've hacked.

John Regehr