Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR460: Embedded Web Server

From: Julius Luukko
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR460: Embedded Web Server
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:03:41 +0200

On Tuesday 10 March 2009, Slash1985 wrote:
> Hello
>
> My development kit is: AVR460 Embedded Web Server with ATmega103
> microcontroller
>
> My problem:
> Software to program the microcontroller supplied with development kit is
> incomplete. On the CD, there are full implementation of TCP/IP stack and
> webserver written in C language, but three header files are missing, so I
> can't program my microcontroller.
>
> - iomacro.h
> - ina90.h
> - comp_a90.h
>
> Anyone has got the same problem as me?

The supplied code is not for avr-gcc but IAR and Imagecraft compilers. You
will need to port either of these to avr-gcc. I once tried and was able to
get it to compile but I wasn't able to get it working. I then lost my
interest lacking the time to debug it. I might still find the port somewhere.
I can send it (offlist) to you, if you are interested.

--
Julius Luukko