Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR460: Embedded Web Server

From: jan
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR460: Embedded Web Server
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:38:34 +0100

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Slash1985 <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello
>
> My development kit is: AVR460 Embedded Web Server with ATmega103
> microcontroller
>
> My problem:
> Software to program the microcontroller supplied with development kit
> is incomplete. On the CD, there are full implementation of TCP/IP
> stack and webserver written in C language, but three header files are
> missing, so I can't program my microcontroller.
>
> - iomacro.h
> - ina90.h
> - comp_a90.h
>

> Anyone has got the same problem as me?
>
> This is my development kit:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p22437907/avr.jpg
>
> And here is documentation:
> http://www.atmel.com/atmel/acrobat/doc2396.pdf
> http://www.atmel.com/atmel/acrobat/doc2396.pdf

If you try Google you will find that those header files are
IAR-related. Usually Atmel's examples are for IAR, not for GCC.

If you use IAR, contact them. Otherwise you will have to adapt the
examples for GCC.

http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/modules.html

Google is (sometimes) your friend.
/Janne

--
You deserve a better life, dump Windows!