RE: [avr-gcc-list] build srecord under mingw

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] build srecord under mingw
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:38:11 -0600

That's funny: I just found the build directions myself and it matches with
above. :-)

I will probably build with the MinGW compiler, with the older version.

> Come back in three to five hours later when it is done
> compiling (which mine
> has now been doing for about ten minutes.  I do this with
> each release, it
> really does take *hours* to build boost.  I needed to update anyway).

I'm used to building the gcc toolchain on a regular basis. This takes a
significant amount of time to build too.

> I'll try building srecord after all the compiling is done.

Let me know how it turns out.

FYI, my mother-in-law is in the hospital; she just got her hip replaced
(scheduled surgery). So today we will be busy with visiting her, plus I have to
take care of stuff around the house, and getting ready for a snow storm that's
coming in. In other words: I'll have to try this out later, maybe tonight or
tomorrow.