RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with avr gcc compiler ? No warningofmixeddata

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with avr gcc compiler ? No warningofmixeddata types
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 13:55:49 -0600

No, I didn't suggest that we add it to avr-libc. That is not where a vt100
library belongs.

I suggested that *you* build a vt100 library. The link to the documentation
shows you how to build a library on your own. With a properly designed and
built library, the linker will only link in what is being referenced.