[avr-gcc-list] stack size analysis

From: John Regehr
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] stack size analysis
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:36:25 -0600

I've checked an AVR stack analysis tool into the TinyOS distribution, some documentation is available here:

  http://docs.tinyos.net/index.php/Stack_Analysis

Currently it supports just the mega128 and 1281. Adding more chips is not difficult.

Eventually I hope to come up with a more generic version of this tool that can be distributed with avr-gcc. At present it is for early adopters who don't mind perhaps hacking the script a bit.

John Regehr