Re: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20

From: Dale
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:40:32 +0200

Hi Eric,                                   >@2010.02.17_10:35:26_+0200

> See attached.
>
> Special thanks to Anitha Boyapati who did the porting effort.
>
> Let us know of any issues.

There were a couple of patches that didn't apply cleanly. I see they
were generated against 2.19, which may account for it.

I've attached a monolithic patch, which includes all patches and does
apply cleanly to my Debian version of 2.20.

Initial testing with the Debian package / tools built with it seems to
be ok. Recompiled and running code for mega2560 and at90usb.