RE: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:14:33 -0700

Did they not apply at all? Or did they apply, but with a fuzz? Which patches?

> I've attached a monolithic patch, which includes all patches and does
> apply cleanly to my Debian version of 2.20.

I can't deal with a monolithic patch. There are certain patches, like the
avr-size patch, that will never be committed upstream and must be separate.
Other patches, like device support, will be committed upstream. So there are
reasons why these are separate patches.

Eric