Re: [avr-gcc-list] PLease help wtih a correct code

From: Parthasaradhi Nayani
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] PLease help wtih a correct code
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:01:48 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 2/28/10, Jeano Kalawa <address@hidden> wrote:
From: Jeano Kalawa <address@hidden>

I am working with my final prosject at University. I work with a SHT  75 sensirion sensor to measure temperature and humidity. I use an ATmega 32 controller and have to send data to a PC-skjerme via UART. I do try to use the sample code from sensirion ,but it does not work.

Hello Jeano,
Seen the PDF. The code looks mangled!!! Initial comment says the code is for 8051 but includes show at89s53.h. Again intrins.h is not part of GCC.

Nayani