[avr-gcc-list] PLease help wtih a correct code

From: Jeano Kalawa
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] PLease help wtih a correct code
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 16:55:35 +0000 (GMT)

Hallo everbody.

I am working with my final prosject at University. I work with a SHT  75 sensirion sensor to measure temperature and humidity. I use an ATmega 32 controller and have to send data to a PC-skjerme via UART. I do try to use the sample code from sensirion ,but it does not work.
Please help me with with a correct and complete code for programming.
Attached is the code from sensirion.

Thank you for your time and help.

Jeano.