RE: [avr-gcc-list] documenting pm() and gs() avr-as operators

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] documenting pm() and gs() avr-as operators
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:18:36 -0600

You don't have to write a patch if you don't know how.

Just fill out a bug report at the binutils project.:
<http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/>

Technically this is a bug in the GNU Assembler project (gnu as, or gas), in the
documentation. Please put my email address in the CC list.

Eric

org] On Behalf Of Jan Waclawek