Re: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] List of outstanding avr-gcc patches
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 17:41:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Johannes Bauer <address@hidden> wrote:

> However, I have made the subjective observation that the SNR in
> web-based fora is usually a lot lower than in mailing lists or the
> Usenet for that matter - even among non-trolls.

That's only because all the newbies asking silly questions went away
to the web fora in the past. ;-)  Usenet used to have a terrible SNR
during its high time (at least in some groups).

I also prefer Usenet and mailing lists over web fora personally, I was
just arguing that "avrfreaks.net sucks big rocks" isn't a useful
statement, because it exaggerates just on some aspects of its look &
feel.