Re: [avr-gcc-list] make failing: /usr/bin/sh: PrinterHost.lss: No suchfi

From: avr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] make failing: /usr/bin/sh: PrinterHost.lss: No suchfile or directory
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:31:20 -0700

On 2010-09-28 10:27, Weddington, Eric wrote:

Overall, you have to give us more information in order to help.

Thank You for your reply Eric!

I later realized this error was happening on all projects.

Reinstall of both winavr and avrstudio didn't correct it.

Rolling back the virtual harddisk image file to a backup copy was the final
resolution. This was the windows executable and tool installation only. All of
the source and project files (aps aws) are stored in the linux host filesystem.

Now it builds again 8-)

This project is not Xmega, so I'm looking again into avr-gdb and avarice. I'd
like to leave this last windows application behind.  Although I must say, XP in
the VirtualBoxemulation window has worked really well with the jtagice-mkII and
avrstudio.

In the end I even managed to correct the invalid PROGMEM pointer warnings.

Thanks Again for your help...

johnea