Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Using multiple versions of AVR Studio (was Re:cro

From: Graham Davies
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: Using multiple versions of AVR Studio (was Re:crosstool-NG)
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 16:01:53 -0500

David Brown wrote:

Another advantage of using VirtualBox ...

I am convinced of the potential advantages of VirtualBox ... if I could just quickly and easily solve the problems I am having with it, which are related to hardware access, particularly USB.

There will almost certainly be a solution to your dual-monitor problem ...

I think the solution will involve different video hardware, which I am not ready for right now, having built my PC with great effort for low power, quiet operation and totally reliable suspend-to-RAM operation (so that I never have to turn it off, just put it on standby, so it wakes up again in two seconds).

Graham.