Re: [avr-gcc-list] [AVR] RTL prologue/epilogue ver.3

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [AVR] RTL prologue/epilogue ver.3
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:23:43 -0600

On further thought about that, it's actually pretty simple to determine
when an rcall is used in the context of a function prologue; It shows up
as "rcall 0", which is extremely unlikely that that form will ever be
used for a real subroutine call. (In fact, I can't think of any
situation where "rcall 0" could be used as a real subroutine call, but
maybe somebody has a real counter-example that could be generated by the
compiler.)